Keeping you moving
MBBS, FRACGP, ACSEP (REG)
ABN: 43 293 949 272 | Provider No. 525887YB
WS+EMC since: 2022
Moktika graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree from the University of Adelaide in 2016.
Since then, she has worked in both Adelaide and Melbourne in a range of roles in orthopaedics, general surgery and trauma.
She has obtained her Fellowship from the Royal College of General Practitioners and is completing a second Fellowship as a Sport and Exercise Physician.
She has an interest in the management of sporting injuries from both competitive and non-competitive exercise as well as the management of concussion.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
· Doctor at The Adelaide International (Tennis)
· SA U18 and U16 Girls AFL Academy Team Doctor
· Doctor for Playford International Tennis Tournament
· South Australian Sports Medicine Association
· Hawthorne VFLW Team Doctor
· West Adelaide SANFL Club Doctor (Both Mens and Womens)