If you would like to come and see a physiotherapist, please book online using the form on the left. You will be able to choose which of our friendly physios you would like to see.
- Please read the drop down ‘show details’ before selecting a service
- For your first visit or a new injury, please select ‘Initial Assessment’
- You will receive an email and a SMS confirming your appointment.
- To reschedule your appointment or to cancel an appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled time, you will need to call the practice on 8221 7000, as this is not possible to do using the online system.
- We do ask that new patients arrive 5 minutes early in order to fill in paperwork.
NORWOOD SWIMMING CLUB ASSESSMENTS:
- Select service-‘Norwood Swim Screening Assessments’ under physio services.
- Assesments can be conducted at Next Generation or at Wakefield Street.
- Please wear the appropriate clothing to your appointment – Females to wear bathers and shorts. Males to wear shorts.
- A parent or guardian will be required to attend and may need to assist with some measurements.
- Please bring a smart phone to the appointment (if possible) to video intervention exercises/stretches.
Not sure what you need? Please feel free to call our friendly receptionists on (08) 8221 7000 or send us an email enquiry .