APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
B.App.Sc.(Physio); M.Physiotherapy (Manipulative ); Level 1&2 Clinical Pilates DMA;
Level 1 Sports Physio Certificate, Neuromuscular Dry Needling
WSC Since: 2010
Suzanne is a titled APA musculoskeletal physiotherapist with 25 years experience working with musculoskeletal, sports and post operative conditions, this includes 15 years in her own practice. In this time she has developed specialised knowledge in the treatment of headaches, neck and shoulder injury and temporomandibular joint dysfunction ( TMD / TMJ / Orofacial pain).
Suzanne has also worked extensively with Physiotherapy Students as a Clinical Educator. This has included running Student Clinics within the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Flinders Medical Centre, Southern Pines Rehabilitation Centre, and the Nigerian Olympic Team.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association – Member
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) – Clinical Assessor
- Uni SA – Clinical Educator
- Nigerian Olympic Team – Student Clinic Clinical Educator
- West Adelaide Football Club – Team Physiotherapist
- APA Branch Council – Committee Member