M.Phty.(Manip.), B.App.Sc.(Physiotherapy), B.Sc.(Hons.)
WSC Since: 2018
Scott has over 27-years of clinical experience working in the U.S.A., U.K. and Australia. His method of practice and teachings integrate and refine what he has learnt from his broad educational base.
He enjoys working on injury prevention, management and rehabilitation for all ages and abilities. His goal is to return people back to their full functional ability with daily activities, work and sports as quickly as possible.
He is experienced in treating conditions associated with the:
- Back, neck and headaches
- Upper limb (shoulder, elbow and wrist)
- Lower limb (hip, knee and foot/ankle)
Scott has taught elbow and wrist modules to Master’s physiotherapy students at King’s College and University College London from 2005 to 2018. He has also developed and taught continuing education physiotherapy courses for the elbow, wrist, foot and ankle.
Special sport interests:
- Football (all codes)
- Snow sports
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- APA special interest group Musculoskeletal
- APA special interest group sports
- England Athletics – Event Physiotherapist (2008-2013)
- USA Women’s Pro Beach Volleyball – Event Physical Therapist (1996-1998)
- Sydney Swans Football Club – Team Physiotherapist and rehab. Trainer (1992-1993)