APA Sports Physiotherapist
B. Physio; Level 1 Sports Physiotherapy Certificate; Level 1 Dry Needling; Level 3 High Performance Coach (Tennis)
WSC Since: 2018
Following 12 years on the professional tennis circuit, Paul worked at The Australian Institute of Sport for 5 years as a senior tennis coach. In 2015 he completed his Bachelor of Physiotherapy at the University of South Australia where he was awarded the University of South Australia Medal.
Given his sporting background, he has a sound understanding of prevention, management and rehabilitation of sporting injuries for patients at all levels.
Paul’s clinical interest is for both treatment and prevention of adolescent musculoskeletal conditions.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- SA Sports Medicine Association
- Tutor of Anatomy at the University of South Australia
- Australian Institute of Sport Tennis Program
- Director of Adelaide Based Tennis Academy Tennisphere
Greatest Sporting Moment:
- Playing at Wimbledon.
- Being the only Australian tennis player along with Nick Kyrgios to defeat Andy Murray at an ATP Tour Singles event (Quarter Finals BC Open)