Diploma of Remedial Massage, Certificate IV in Kinesiology, Level 1 Craniosacral Therapy, Dry needling
WSC Since: 2003
Nadia’s treatments are intuitive and incorporate a number of modalities to assist people of all activity levels achieve their goals. She has a lot of ‘strings’ to her bow which helps with lots of different injuries.
Nadia’s passion for sport ranges from footy (come on Leggies!) to tennis, cricket, and especially cycling. Nadia is a keen cyclist and races TT’s in the summer time. Nadia’s creativity further extends to her commitment to the brass band community, where she has been actively involved as a musician and drum major for over 30 years.
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Soigneur for the BePink cycling team at Woman’s Tour Down Under (2018 and 2019)
- SA Woman’s Masters Football Team – Massage Therapist (2017 – Current)
- Senior Tennis Tournament – Massage Therapist (2017)
- TOTEM, Circue du Soleil – Massage Therapist (2015)
- SA Blind Cricket Team – Sports Trainer (2015)
Greatest Sporting Moment:
- Placing 2nd at my first ever TT race in 2015
- Norwood’s 3 peat
- Seeing everyday Australians train for something and then achieving their goals