Diploma of Remedial Massage
WSC Since: 2017
Matt has been consulting as a remedial therapist since 2010 after having graduated from the Endeavour College of Natural Health.
Matt uses range of remedial techniques to help address his patient’s needs. He aims to help educate people on postural balance and promotes improved muscle functionality for the demands of athletes and workers of all activity levels.
Matt has a special interest in sports (particularly tennis, and is a passionate Crows supporter). He played tennis at an elite level as a junior and still competes in a high level of competition throughout the year. He is also involved as a massage therapist for sporting events and travelling sports teams.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- ATP Playford International Tennis Challenger – (Massage therapist) – (2018-2019)
- Sydney Kings Basketball Team – (Massage therapist for Adelaide matches) (2017)
- Victoria Flames and Victoria Fury Netball Clubs – (Massage therapist for Adelaide matches)- (2016)
- Happy Valley Pro Tour Tennis Challenge – (Massage therapist)- (2015-2017)
- Sydney Swans – (Massage therapist for Adelaide matches)- (2012)
- City to Bay fun run- (Massage therapist)- (2011 & 2012)
Greatest Sporting Moments:
- Kokoda Track (Papua New Guinea) (2016)
- Tennis Coaches Australia SA – Little Masters U17 Singles Champion (2008)
- Junior Player of the Year – West Beach Tennis Centre (2006-2007)