BA appl Sc Physiotherapy, Post Grad Diploma, Manipulative Physiotherapy, APA.
Aquatic Physiotherapy Level 1, Pilates Instructor DMA, A.
WSC Since: April 2016
Lisa Christl Brooks has had 28 years of experience working as a physiotherapist. Lisa has had extensive experience in Musculoskeletal Outpatients, Orthopaedic, Spinal and Neurological Rehabilitation, working in large teaching hospitals such as:
- Prince Henry Hospital- Sydney
- Shenton Park Hospital- Perth
- Blackpool Hospital- Lancashire England
- The Brook Hospital- Greenwich London
- Bethesda Rehabilitation Unit- Victoria
Lisa has held senior positions in outpatients, inpatient rehabilitation units and pain clinics. Lisa was introduced to Pilates during her 4 years living and working in Switzerland. Consequently, snow skiing and snowboarding became her sports of interest, along with track and field athletics.
Lisa is also currently working as a Clinical Educator at the University of SA where she enjoys sharing her vast clinical experience with Physiotherapy students. Lisa has a special interest in hydrotherapy, pilates, complex rehab presentations, concussion, chronic pain and degenerative conditions associated with ageing.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association – Member
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Uni SA Clinical Educator
- South Australian Athletic League