APA Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
B. Physio, M Sports & Musc Physio
WSC Since: 2013
A titled sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapist with over 15 years experience Jesse has worked at the Wakefield Sports Clinic since 2013, after returning home from Melbourne where he consulted at the Victorian Institute of Sport. He is currently the head physiotherapist for Basketball Australia’s Paralympic program.
His areas of expertise include spinal, shoulder, ankle and foot problems which are associated with running and sport.
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Physiotherapist for Australian Paralympic Basketball Program
- Sports Physiotherapy Australia
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia
- Rio Paralympic Games – Physiotherapist for The Australian Rollers, 2016
- Victorian Institute of Sport – Consultant Sports Physiotherapist
- Melbourne Commonwealth Games – Sports Physiotherapist, 2006