Whether it be for work, sport or just everyday life, regaining your optimal strength and fitness following an injury or surgery is an integral component of rehabilitating back to your full capacity.
Your WSC Physiotherapist will utilise their knowledge of injuries and tissue healing as well as biomechanics to create your individualized program.
Sometimes the gym can be an intimidating or unfamiliar environment. Your WSC Physiotherapist can teach you safe and effective use of gym equipment. Alternatively, you may be a gym regular but uncertain as to what type of exercises are right for improving your injury.
- Individually tailored Gym Program
- Direct supervision with immediate technique correction
- Closely monitored and appropriately progressed loading
- Regular exercise related goal setting
- Communication of progress back to treating physiotherapist /GP /Sports Coaches/Personal Trainer
- An initial 40 minute consultation which allows for a comprehensive assessment, goal setting, baseline measurements and the development of your personally tailored Gym Rehabilitation Program, specific to your needs and goals.
- 2-3 individual sessions (40 minutes) are required to learn and practise the exercises before you progress into either a small group session or an independent program in your own gym
- Group sessions, conducted by our trained Gym Rehabilitation Physiotherapists are 45 minutes in duration, with up to four participants
- All sessions can be claimed under ancillary cover of your private health fund – under Physiotherapy, please check with your health fund.
Please call Wakefield Sports Clinic – Next Gen – War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide for all bookings and enquiries – 8221 7000