B.M., B.S., F.R.A.C.G.P.
WSC Since: 2007
Andrew has had significant frontline experience in Sports Medicine, particularly in all codes of football. He is currently the Norwood Football Club Doctor and the Doctor for the SANFL U18 & U16 teams. His interests include: football injuries,(AFL, RL, RU, Soccer, Gaelic football), hockey injuries, minor surgery, nutrition for sport, rehab and treatment of concussion. He received an AFL Appreciation Award for services to football in the Northern Territory and still spends one week in every four, working in Darwin.
Involvement with Teams and Associations
- Norwood Football Club – Team Doctor (2008 – Current)
- Adelaide United FC – Medical Team
- SA U16/U18 Football (AFL) – Team Doctor
- Aboriginal All Stars (AFL) – Team Doctor
- St Mary’s Football Club Women’s Team- Team Sponsor (Darwin)
- Life member – AFL NT
- Northern Territory Rugby league -Over 1000 games attended- (1992 – 2002)
- U18 NTFL (AFL) – Team Doctor (1992 – 2002)
- Northern Territory Football League – Chief Medical Officer -Over 1000 games attended- (1992 – 2006)
- Burnside Vets Hockey Team – Player
- Flinders University Hockey – Intervarsity Representative
- Waikerie Football Club – Junior Player